Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Boughs for the Wreath

Happy Tuesday! I'm back with another new Christmas card!! I'm having such fun! I guess I work better under pressure!! It's a good thing too, because Christmas is just 19 days away! Yikes!!
This card features Mo Manning's "Boughs for the Wreath" digi image! It's an older one . . . but I just love it!! This sweet image can be found HERE in Mo's online store!

Here's a close-up . . .

And a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, & River Rock cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: 25 Days of Christmas by Simple Stories
Circle sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Inside sentiment:Crafty Impressions
Stitch Lines dies by Die-Namics (My Favorite Things)
Snow: Flower Soft
Greenery punch: Martha Stewart
Deer: Wild Orchid Crafts
Twine:My stash
Copics & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . .

And one more . . .
Please be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

Thanks for popping by to visit! Stay warm . . . and smile!! xo