Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Perfectly "Pinkalicious" at Sassy Cheryl's - PLUS a DT Call

Hey there all you "Sassy-lovin" friends o'mine! Here we are . . . the first Tuesday in June! What?? JUNE, you say?! Why, before long we'll be planning Christmas festivities! But not quite YET!! hehe!! Sooooo . . . it's time for another fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog?!!  But first a little announcement . . .

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog is having a Design Team Call!!
Find complete details HERE!

Okey dokey . . . now, here's the deal . . . it seems that I am "hostessing" this week's challenge . . . and I've chosen the theme . . .

Perfectly "Pinkalicious"!

What can I say? I love pink!! hehe!! But, be forewarned!! What you are about to see looks like someone poured a case of Pepto-Bismol all over several layers of cardstock! LOL!!
Did I tell ya?! Rather "Pink," right?! And, of course, I just had to use my latest Sassy Cheryl purchase . . . "It's a Jump Rope Kinda Day - Maddie"!! This cutie is available at Sassy Cheryl's online store HERE. And, get this, there's also a liitle "Max" version available HERE. So cool, huh? Here's a close-up of little Maddie . . . 
I have to tell ya, I just couldn't resist "erasing" the jump-rope and then adding some pink Baker's Twine in its place!! Then I pulled out every pink "anything" that wasn't crawling away from me and attached it to the card!! hehehe!! Here's a bit of a side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
White cardstock: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: "One Birdie Lane - Too" from Nitwits Designs
Front sentiment: Whimsy
Corner die: Whimsy
Edge punch: Martha Stewart
Swirly circle die: Memory Box
Cutie Fringe #3 Flower die: Cheery Lynn
Ribbon, pearls, feather, baker's twine, & safety pin: My stash
Charm: The Charm Store 24/7
Chandelier glass: Magnolia
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Colored with Copics & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
That sentiment is one I recently purchased . . . it's from "Verses" Rubber Stamps . . . it cracks me up!! And . . . it's perfect for my husband to give his "baby sister" for her birthday, which is coming up!! I hope she likes pink!!  Here's an "artistic" kinda view . . . 
So, what did'ja think of my "Perfectly Pinkalicious" creation?!! I can't wait to see what the rest of my talented sassy DT sistahs have created for this week's challenge! Let's pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and take a peek, shall we?! Then, after you've done that, grab your craft supplies and at least one Sassy Cheryl image and join us for this week's "Perfectly Pinkalicious" challenge! Remember . . . 

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Oh . . . and  don't forget Sassy Cheryl's 
DESIGN TEAM CALL!!!
 
Oh . . . one last thing . . .
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Sending lots of  "Pinkalicious" hugs your way . . . until next time!


13 comments:

Pillan said...

WOW... just LOVE your card!!

CHERYL GRANT said...

Really? Pink is a favorite of yours? I had NO idea. LOL
Hush your mouth on the Christmas festivities. Don't rush it please.
Love, love, love the card my sassy Pat. And the sentiment is super perfect. Gorgeous from head to toe.

Dawn said...

hehe...too stinkin cute, Pat!! love that die behind, mimics the rope! cute,cute,cute inside and out! I love Verses, such good ones!!
thanks for a great challenge!!

Dee said...

Pink is MY favorite too! This is one awesome card ... it's just perfect. That jumprope cracks me up !

Cynthia said...

Wowsers, this is FAN-tabulous, Pat! I love your pink creation AND the twine for Maddie's rope is perfect.

Iulia said...

He, he, you are so funny sweetie, no idea what that Pepto-Bismol means but it's so funny:)))
Love the inside of your cards the sentiment and all! Gorgeous creation sweetie; your hubby's baby sister will definitely love it! What's not to love?
Big hugs sending your way!
Iulia

Za ovinkom said...

Fabulous card Pat. I like your combo of different paper - looks so adorable! Like happy birthday sentiment too. I don't know is it a flower in the corner but it looks great!
Jasmina

Claire said...

Fab card inside and out, love the sweet image, all the pink and all the lovely elements. Hugs, Claire x

Kris said...

Pat....It's Kris

I think of you so often, glad to find you on here and still alive!!

You made that "Maddie" card just for me didn't you...LOL

I miss you................

fairysparkle said...

Hey hey sweet pea ,well that is one gorgeousness of a card .Love the colours love the flower and your colouring .Great work .xxx

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

Regards Malin ♥

Janetlynne said...

Love your card....hmmm- I don't know how to erase anything from an image... Love pink!

Janetlynne

Ann English said...

Oh, how I love this pinka licious card! Accurate description-Pepto pink! Love it!