Monday, December 3, 2012

'Tis the Season . . .

Guess what? A friend of mine in Scotland just told me that it's snowing where she lives! And, with her snow and my Christmas songs playing in the background as I craft, I can only say one thing . . . "Tis the Season" . . . .

I have another fun Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you today! And, yessssssss . . . it's another Christmas Card (this makes # 10! Aaacck! )
This sweetheart is called "Fizz" . . . and she's from the "Leanne Ellis" collection of Sugar Nellie stamps. Once again, I've used a stamp that isn't specifically a Christmas stamp . . . but it definitely works! You can find "Fizz" HERE at Funky Kits. Here's a close-up . . .
I added the postmark and ornament stamps to make this image even more festive!! And let me tell ya . . .  this cutie was super easy and super FAST to color! Here's a sort of "side" view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Lucky Limeade & Chocolate Chip cardstock: Stampin' up
DPs - "Wonderful Winter" by My Mind's Eye
Sentiment on front: Crafty Impressions
Rhinestones, bells, ribbon, & inside sentiment: My stash
Copics & colored pencils

A peek at the inside . . . I purposely kept it very clean & simple . . . 
And, last but not least . . .
So . . . there ya have it! Christmas Card # 10!! Ohhhhhh . . . I've decided to enter my card into this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge #97 where Wendy has created a fabulous sketch. There's also an optional theme of "A Winter's Tale" . . . and I'm hoping that the Christmas ornaments and "bubbly" qualify! 
 
Oh . . . and one more thing . . . be sure to stop by Sugar Nellie's Blog all this week . . . and don't forget to leave some love (a.k.a. comments) because . . .
 . . . one lucky person will be randomly selected from the comments each day to win a candy bag gift wrapped for Christmas!! So . . . spread the love! Ho ho ho!!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!! And, as always, for your sweet, sweet comments. Until next time . . . hugs . . . .
 

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the image and the colours and layout are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Boxofcolours said...

No snow in my part of the UK, just more rain!!!
Fab card my friend and that image is so sweet.
Hugs
Jane

Louise said...

Beautiful card and colours
Louise xx

Alyce said...

Stunning Pat!! I so love your beautiful colouring and the layout is so sweet. You are getting a good move on with your christmas cards! :)

catherine said...

Beautiful card Pat and such fabulous colours. My mum is in Scotland and bracing for the snow arriving
x catherine

Squirrel x said...

Another wow card Pat! Just loving this, great colours, perfect images, wonderful papers - let's face it, she's perfect! Gorgeous my friend! Hugs Sxx PS. No snow here in the east of the UK(yet)but it is certainly cold enough for it!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, beautiful card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Pat.Gr Elly

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful Christmas card. Lovely stamp and nice details.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Erika said...

Hi Pat, super card, love your choice of stamp and colour combo.
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!
Hugs Erika.

MagsB said...

This is beautiful! Such lovely colours!

love Mags B x

Iulia said...

Sweet colorful card! The papers are really fabulous! So festive and joyful!