Thursday, December 20, 2012

My "fave" Mo card in 2012 . . .

Hey there, my lovelies! Welcome, once again, to my little corner of Blogland!! I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for being such sweethearts and visiting my blog this past year . . . and for sharing a little piece of yourself with me! I am delighted that I've had the opportunity to meet and get to know so many of you . . . "virtually" as well as in real life!! I feel truly blessed!

Now . . .  this is cool . . . there's another super fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! Sooooo . . . here's the deal . . . our challenge for the next TWO WEEKS is for each of us to take a look at all the projects we've created in 2012 using one (or more) of Mo Manning's images . . . and then select a FAVORITE!! Seriously??? How do I choose? I love each and every one of my Mo projects!! This card, though, is one of my faves! You may remember seeing it. I tell ya, this Mo image just tickles my funny bone! hehehe! I made this card for my sweet, sassy, and kinda kooky younger sister, Dee!
And she loved it!! This adorable image is called "Stepsisters" and you can find it HERE at Mo's online store. (I'm the taller one with the cute hairdo and tutu, of course!! Dee is the short one torturing a frog!) Here's a bit of a side view . . .
I just love these little girls . . . look at their "snarky" facial expressions! Bwahahaha! Here's a peek at the inside . . . 
And . . . one last photo, the ever popular "artsy fartsy" view . . .
So...now it's your turn. Head on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the fabulous 2012 cards made by my talented DT sistahs! Then, please join us! Just upload a fave Mo card or 3-D project that you created in 2012.
 
And then, why not visit Mo's online store HERE . . . and pick up a couple of new digi images to start off 2013 with a BANG?!! Oh, oh, oh . . . don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants! What an easy and fun way to get some new Mo images, right?!

Okey dokey . . . that's it for me! Sending much love and joy to you and yours this holiday season! And . . . here's to a very safe and prosperous New Year in 2013 for us all!! Warm hugs . . . until next time.

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Pat this card is gorgeous the image is adorable. Have a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2013. Caroline xxx

Boxofcolours said...

I think you may have inspired me as to what to make for my sister in March mwah ha ah!!
Awesome work as always Pat, hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs
Jane

aussie aNNie said...

Yep Pat this one is gorgeous even the artsy fartsy view, gosh you make me laugh...luv annie

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

can see why you love it Pat,those gorgeous colours sit so well with those 2 naughty looking girls and the buttons and ribbon look fab.
Poodles visitors have gone home now .
have a wonderful Christmas. janex

Alyce said...

hehehe I love their expressions!! Such a cute card...the little button spray is gorgeous and the colours are so fun and bright :) Wishing you a very merry christmas xx

Tracy said...

I'll say it again Pat--LOTS of fun bright colors just make this card reach out and grab your attention. I'd like to have seen your sisters face when she opened the envelope. hee hee Hugs!

catherine said...

This is just so stunning Pat and the colours are sop beautiful. It has been a pleasure meeting you on blogland and visiting you. You are very talented and make some wonderful things.
x catherine

Joann Burton said...

Pat how wonderful this card is. I remember these two...It has been so much fun viewing everyone's pick. Like you it would be hard to choose. Wonderful idea for a challenge though. Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend, and wishes for a wonderful New Year! joann sassy raggedy

Squirrel x said...

Pat, this is simply awesome hun, just adore the image and the bright zingy colours - wow! Thank you for all the joy you have shared with us this year and for being such a true inspiration. Merry Christmas! Hugs, Sxx

Paper Profusion said...

Merry Christmas Pat right back to ya! Love your card. Nicola x

Gretha said...

Gorgeous card Pat, they are adorable. The colouring is perfect.
Hugs Gretha

Ivonne said...

Beautiful card Pat, no wonder it is one of your favorites. I am sure your sister loved it. I also wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year! Hugs, Ivonne

Iulia said...

Hey sweetie; love your card as I told you on FB this is a wonderful Mo image and would make a perfect gift for anyone's sister:) You chose great colors and gorgeous papers as well!
Also stopped by to wish you and your loved ones a Merry and Joyful Christmas! May it bring only happiness and joy to your hearts and home!
Big higs, Iulia

Debbie said...

Well Ms. Pat, I loved this the first time I saw it, and I love it even more the second time around. The colors are just delightful.

Hugs
Debbie