Tuesday, December 4, 2012

White (and red & green) Christmas!

Ho ho ho . . . and a very happy Tuesday to all of you "sassy" little elves!! Oh oh oh . . . speaking of "sassy" . . . it's time for another fun challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog!! (That was a brilliant segway, wasn't it?! hehe!) Once again, the very sassy and uber talented Miz Jackie is our hostess! And this week, she wants us to make it a . . .
White Christmas! 
Pretty cool, huh? Although we certainly haven't seen anything resembling snow here in Richmond, Virginia . . . YET!! Soooooo . . . until that happens, I'll just make my own "White Christmas" . . . 


OK . . . so I added a bit of red and green too . . . let's just call that "artistic license," shall we?!  hehe! So, I was browsing at Sassy Cheryl's Digis online store and ran across a Sassy Sally that I didn't have! What the what?! Well, as you can see, I remedied that! This cutie is "Sally Sally, Tangled Up Christmas Caroler," and is available HERE. Here's a close-up . . .
Poor Sally . . . she's always getting into some kind of mischief! She just seems to be a "mischief magnet"!! LOL! Here's a side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Garden Green & Real Red cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Christmas This & That" by Echo Park
Deckled oval die: Spellbinders
Frilly Square #10 die: Go Kreate
Sentiments: Stampin' Up
Flowers & leaves: Wild Orchid Crafts
Mini jingle bells, ribbon, & pearls: My stash
Polar White Flower Soft
Coarse Glitter: Martha Stewart
Liquid Applique on fur
Copic Sketch markers & various color pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
And, you KNOW I can't do a post without including the "ahhhhtsy fahhhtsy" view (hohoho!) . . .
So, there ya go, my lovelies! MY version of a "White (and red and green) Christmas"!! See, I told you . . . I'm in full Christmas mode!! Okey dokey . . . now please don't forget to visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented DT sistahs have created using Jackie's fun theme!! Then, we'd love for you to pull out some of your own craft supplies and at least one Sassy Cheryl image and join us for this week's challenge! Oh, and keep in mind . . .
 
One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Thanks so much for popping in . . . and for leaving such sweet comments! Until next time . . . ho ho ho!
 

23 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout, shape and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Boxofcolours said...

Another "Pat-tastic" card!!!
Hugs
Jane

Oak Pond Creations said...

Beautiful! Love the pop of Red and Green. Happy Crafting! <3-Kim

Ann English said...

How do you do it?! These creations must take days- so incredibly beautiful! Sign me up for Pat's Coloring and Card Making classes. I need a step by step of your process!

Dawn said...

Ditto Ann... omgoodness!
too stinkin cute, Pat!!

Alyce said...

ohhh to cute pat! I love the sweet image and the texture on her fur :)

Carla S. said...

Brilliant project, Pat! I love the shape and all the layers! Amazing coloring of the adorable image!

Linda said...

Ditto Ann and Dawn. You just amaze me. So happy your back Sassette.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful inside and out, Pat! Poor Sally, she is always into some sort of trouble. She's my favorite!

catherine said...

This is just so beautiful Pat and such a cute image. So nicely finished on the inside too
x catherine

jkreucher said...

I agree with Ann- need classes on how to really dress up a card-- I must be to lazy to put all this work into cards! have to say though! what an awesome, elegant and whimsical look. your coloring is over the top amazing, as always!
yo go girl !
hugs to ya!
Judy

Candy said...

Hi Pat,
Well I will be the 4th for your class! Though I have asked before LOL!!
Fantastic card and very cute image!
Love that you show the inside as well, lots don't.
Love your colouring (of course),all the layers and their great shapes and the pearls as snow 😊
Fantastic card!
Big Hugs, Candy ❤

Deeee said...

Love love love the frosted balls on the front !!! Your MN roots are showing... (pfffftt).

Vicky said...

Adorable hunni...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful Christmas card with a nice stamp. Nice colouring too.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Cathy said...

Sassy Pat, you have done it again love this Sally image, how have I missed her ?!? love it. The inside is as beautiful as the outside as always. Gorgemous as always GF.

Sassy Cheryl said...

BITE your tongue on the snow Pat. If I get any on this side of town, I'm shoveling it into the trunk of my Mini and going to dump it at your door! LOL
This is beautiful girl. . . .Loving the red and green. . . super cute.

Joann Burton said...

Beautiful my dear...Now that you are back I am getting my card ready to join in the fun...joann sassy raggedy

fairysparkle said...

Hello sweetie your back !!! Yeah so pleased have missed you .This card is full of grgeousness ,love the colours shape of the card AMAZING xxx

JACKIE M said...

Oh Pat as usual I LOVE your card with perfect colouring and papers, love it all :)

Flip-Flop Creations said...

What a beauty Pat, inside and out! Just the right amount of red and green to really make it pop. Your coloring is always amazing. ~jeni :)

Iulia said...

Now, that's a Sassy I really love! That scarf looks like a serpent...he he! Love the shapes of your cards; they look so special!
Beautiful sentiment and colors! Love this!

Dinesh gir said...

Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag where you can find Videos, Gif Images, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com