Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another wedding card...





Hi everyone...Happy 4th to all of you celebrating the holiday! It's been a lovely weekend here in Richmond, VA...weather has been spectacular! Am enjoying it while I can because starting tomorrow we're s'posed to be getting near 100 degree temps! YIKES! So...I've been enjoying my relaxing weekend by...you guessed it...crafting!! Here's a little wedding card that I put together using three Magnolia stamps. This is probably the most involved card I've ever made...and I will apologize in advance for not being able to list the Copics used. Let me tell you, they were flying fast and furious. I can tell you that I used R02, 00, 000, & RV000 for the pink dresses. Had to do a little color mixing to match the papers. DPs are Laura Ashley from the Contemporary collection. I used lots of fun things on this card...pearl swirls, flower soft, stickle, and angel wings Shimmerz on Tilda's wedding gown. I'm quite pleased with the outcome...thanks so much for stopping by. I really do appreciate your visiting and your kind comments! Pat

17 comments:

Christina C. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous...beautiful card with marvelous details!! Love your work of art!

Jennifer said...

Pat this is absolutely gorgeous and your coloring is wonderful. I love the way you have managed to get 3 beautiful maggies on the one card.
Love it!!
hugs
Jennifer

Patti Jo said...

Oh, how BEAUTIFUL!!! What wonderful detail and elements!!! Fantastic inside and out Pat!!!

RubyM:) said...

AWHHHHHHHH HOW BEAUTIFUL! I just love your work and your blog seriously!STUNNING AS ALWAYS!RubyM:)

RubyM:) said...

UGH!!!! I NEEDED TO COME BACK AND SAY IS JUST STUNNING I'M ENJOYING YOUR COLORING AND I CAN'T STOP STARRING! I just love how you colored the couple inside.I just had to come back and bow to you!!((HUGS))RubyM:)

Dee said...

Oh yes, this is fabulous ! REALLY neat!

Linda said...

Oh, I LOVE this!! Beautiful!!

ShirleyTACS said...

What a wonderful card. It will surely be a keeper for the lucky couple.

sandy said...

Can I join your fan club!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. It is so delicate and has soooo much detail.
Edie

Diana Crick said...

Your creation is absolutely stunning.
You have set an incredible scene and carried the story as you open the card. Your choice of papers and colours is perfect as is your colouring. C'est magnifique.
hugs, Diana

Myrna said...

Beautiful card and beautiful coloring!

LINDA said...

OMGoodness you can tell that you have put alot of work into your
card and it payed off...just great.
Your coloring is great and I love your DP's.
Linda W.

A Cards Delight said...

This card is absolutely beautiful. Oh my gosh so many details.. those pearls are beautiful along with your coloring. I love the inside too! I love the flowers in her hat, colors you chose are beautiful together! Gorgeous!

Lisette Morris said...

All my new favorite Maggies on one card!! I love the unique opening and your Maggies are adorable!

Kathy Gerace said...

How creative is this !!?!! Love it!
Everything about your card is spectacular. Wonderful job!
Kathy Gerace

Anary said...

Adorable....sooo many details! I think your card is superb!
hugs
anary