Sunday, July 18, 2010

Check out the new cards...






Hi everyone...happy weekend to you! Hope you're surviving the heat and humidity. It's been pretty muggy here in Richmond, VA...but no rain to speak of. And do we ever need rain! The grass is literally crunchy!! Not that I've been out in the heat or wandering around in the grass...I've been hanging in one of my fave rooms of the house...my craftroom!! I finished a couple of cards...and have also listed several new cards in my online Etsy store (see link in the column to your left!)

So...this first card you're looking at is a baby shower card for a friend at work. She's having a little girl named "Summer"...how cute is that?! The image is from Lili of the Valley...and I think she's just as darling as can be!

The second card you'll ecognize as Tilda (without her wings!). I used SU cardstock (Dusty Durango and Very Vanilla), K & Company DPs, Copics (E11, 00, 000, 0000 - skin; R21 - cheeks; E99, 25, 33, Y21, Y20 - hair; E09, 08, 07, 02 - shirt; B97, 95, 93, 91 - pants & cap; G28, 24, 21, 20 - shoes & cap; C7, 5, 3, 2, 1 - shoes & shadows).

Hope you enjoy them...thanks so much for stopping by. Have a beautiful rest of the weekend! See you soon...Pat

17 comments:

angel4031 said...

WOW I love both of these cards they are gorgeous with a capital G!! xx

Regina said...

Yes!!!!!!!!!! I agree!! They are absolutely great!!!
Hugs
Regina

shelly said...

I love that little baby with the buggy, so cute. Your friend will cherish it, I'm sure! Cute Tilda with the jumprope!!! Your coloring is amazing as always!!
hugs,
Shell

Cami said...

Wonderful card, Pat! Your friend will love the baby card and I love the sentiment on the inside! Keep cool, keep crafting, and have fun! Hugs, Cami

Kim Y. said...

These are so sweet!

Kim Y. said...

These are so sweet!

Sharon Caudle said...

Love them both, Pat!!! That LOV image is so stinkin' adorable!! And Tilda is too cute for words! Fabulous cards!!
hugs'
Sharon

Christina C. said...

Your cards are STUNNING, Pat!
Love all the wonderful details. You can be proud of these beautiful creations.

Jean said...

Both these cards are so adorable. the baby with the stroller is colored so adorably, the layout and papers are gorgeous and love your sentiment.. The Tilda with jumprope is so sweet, love your layered papers and your hand made flower.. you did a great job coloring Tilda. Great job on the inside also...
Hugs, Jean

Rene said...

Ah Pat how I love how you made Tilda's jumprope!! And the baby card is so adorable...she will LOVE it! Inspiring as always :)
Rene

Myrna said...

Both cards great choices on your papers. Love the colors and love your jump rope! Awesome coloring too!

Lisette Morris said...

Love, Love, Love them both! Adorable baby card. I love the sentiment too. Maggie is tooo cute with her actual jump rope!

Nancy said...

Pat, I've just looked at all the cards on this page and your work is wonderful! I love them all!

Barb Hardeman said...

Both of your cards are fabulous Pat. Your coloring is fabulous and the layouts so totally cute. Hugs,
Barb

charlene aka scrappygma said...

Pat they are both just adorable I love that Tilda one, and that other image is just to cute for words.... I just found out I am gonna be a gma again #6 and that is just perfect.
Hugs

Tracy V. said...

Very Cute cards. I love LOTV and what a cute idea to use the "rope" for the jump rope.

Tracy

cabio's craft corner said...

These are sweet cards and lovely color scheme. Beautiful and adorable images. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio