Thursday, January 3, 2013

TuTu Sweet!

Happy 2013, sweet friends!! Hope you all had a fabulous Holiday!! Ours was quite quiet . . . and, as always, Santa was very, VERY good to me!! I'm so spoiled! What can I say? hehe! Soooo, after a two-week break, it's time for the first challenge of the New Year over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! And, since this is also the first challenge of the month, this week's theme is . . .

Anything Goes!

I do love "Anything Goes" challenges! hehe! Here's what I came up with . . .
So, here's the deal . . . our very dear friend, Max, has twin granddaughters who are having their 2nd birthday in just a few weeks, so I thought this would be perfect for them!! All pink and girly . . . using this adorable Mo Manning image called "Two Tutus". You can find this sweet little image HERE at Mo's online store. Here's a close-up of these little darlins . . . 
I decided to make a "shaker" card . . . which is easier than easy with these cool little shaker card pouches that I found from Impression Obsession called "Shake It". Here's a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Pretty in Pink cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs and metal corners: from my sweet friend, Paola, from S. Africa
Floral Ovals die: Spellbinders
Shake It Shaker Card Pouch: Impression Obsession
Inside sentiments, pearls, ribbon, and beads: My stash
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Copic Sketch Markers
 
A peek at the inside . . .
And . . . one last photo, the "artistic" view . . .
So . . . now it's your turn . . . but before you get craftin', first you'll want to head on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous projects created by my talented DT sistahs! Then, please join us in this week's "Anything Goes" challenge. It's easy . . . just pull out your craft supplies and at least one Mo Manning image and start creating!!
 
Oh, oh, oh . . . and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants! What an easy and fun way to get some new Mo images, right?!

Alrighty then . . . that's it for me! Thank you so much for stopping by . . . and, as always, for your kind comments. Warm hugs . . . until next time.

18 comments:

Nela said...

Beautiful card, Pat!
Love your coloring and the sweet girls!
Nela xx

Debbie said...

Ms. Pat, I saw this at the beginning of your creativity, but now that I see the end result. OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! I have to get those shaker thing a ma jing e's.. and of course those spellbinders and of course some of your creativity...lol anyway, They are going to LOVE this...

Hugs
Debbie

Iulia said...

Hey sweetie! Happy New Year to you too darlin'!
Wow, what can I say! First thing that comes to my mind is that your good friend Max's granddaughters will definitely fight upon this card, if not now in a few years for sure...hehe. I'm guessing you should come up with a duplicate each year...lol.
It's totally adorable sweetie and delicate and just perfect. Love the frame too!
Oh, and your coloring is simply breathtaking!
Have a nice week!
Hugs, Iulia

Christina C. said...

What a perfect card for the twins! So darn cute and your coloring, as always, is superb! Love girly cards!
Wishing you a happy New Year, Pat!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Pat, love the image and great to be back into the Mo challenge again...luv annie

Alyce said...

How cute Pat! I love the pinks and the shaker pouch is ingenious! Such a pretty card. Hope you had a happy holiday! xx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous girly card, Pat! Fabulous coloring and wonderful design! Happy New Year!

Boxofcolours said...

Wonderful work as always my friend - Happy New Year
Hugs
Jane

catherine said...

Another stunning card Pat and cute image. Love the pinks too.Beautiful on the inside as well.
x catherine

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi,
Wow
what a great card,
simply adorable,
hugs
Heather
x x

Cathy said...

Pat, how stinkin cute is this, they are going to love it. I love shaker cards and need some shaker thingies too. Love the girlie colors and all of the embellishments are so perfect...naturally :)

Candy said...

Hi Pat,
Is Max ever going to be proud of your card and the twins will be arguing over it in years to come :o)
I love the "thingings" for your shaker card! I had no idea they were available - awesome!
Just a perfect card for twins.
Big hugs, Candy

Paper Profusion said...

Such a lovely girlie card - love the sweet pink. Great tip for a shaker too! Happy New Year, Nicola x

Jary said...

Pat, your work never ceases to amaze mw!!!

Franz♥ said...

I adore Mo's Ballerinas Pat and you make them so precious!

Thanks for sharing :)

A huge hug, my friend :*
Franz.

Tracy said...

Well all I can say is that anybody out there doesn't like this card they're just un...un...un....CRAFTY!!!!!!! LOL This is sheer pink deliciousness Miz Pat. One of my all time faves from you. Hugs!

AnjaCardz said...

Uh ah, what can I say ... I am just out of words, sweet friend! This card is a pink girly dream and perfect in any way! Love the shaker "thing" with the cute little pearls and your coloring is pure yummyness!
Loooove it!
Big hug, Anja

Kim Bell said...

Pat!!
Thanks so much for the sweet words!! Wow, Wow. I just love this card. I am a huge fan of shaker cards. It goes perfect with the image. Your coloring is amazing as always.

Hugz
Kim