Monday, January 14, 2013

Another Sugar Nellie "Adorable" . . .

Hap-hap-happy Monday, my little sugarplums!! Hope you had a great weekend . . . mine was fabulous, thank you so much for asking! hehe! Seriously, I spent the weekend in my studio . . . working on drawing, a new watercolor painting, and a couple of cutie patootie cards!! And one of those cards is this one that I made as my Sugar Nellie DT project! What'cha think?
This little darlin' is "Faith" and she's from the "Simply Adorable" line of Sugar Nellie digital images! I actually took the "Faith - standing" and did a little editing so that I'd have just her head!! You can find "Faith - standing" HERE at Funky Kits. If you'd rather not putter with computer editing and just want her head as I have pictured here, Funky Kits also has that "Faith" HERE. Here's a close-up of little "Faith" . . .
 I know I've said this before . . . but I have to say it again . . . coloring these "Simply Adorable" images is so, so quick and easy!! Here's a bit of a side view . . .
 And one from the other side . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White paper
Blush Blossom & Pool Party cardstock: Stampin' up
DPs: "Lucille" from Basic Grey
Pool Party seam binding: Stampin' Up
Inside sentiment: Bildmalarna
Metal filigree corner, doily, & pearls: My stash

Colored with Copic Sketch markers (& pencils):
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000
Cheeks: R30 & 20
Hair: E23, 53, 51, 50, YR21, &20
Peach color: E95, 93, & R00
Aqua: BG75, 72, 10, 000, & 0000
Shadow: W1 & 0 

A peek at the inside . . .
And, finally . . .
So . . . that's what I've been up to! Ohhhhh . . . one other thing . . . I've decided to enter this card into a few challenges . . .


Thanks so much for popping by . . . and for always leaving such sweet comments! Sweet hugs to you all!!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Pat! This is stunning. The look of the papers you have chosen and the image together are a perfect match. Love it All!!!!! x

Janie Printz said...

She is truly "ADORABLE" .... I have several of those images I bought & printed out & I've been afrad to try coloring them. Yours looks just like a perfect painting. Maybe I SHOULD give it a try. Love the papers too.
Janie

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely stunning, Pat! Wonderful coloring and design!

Boxofcolours said...

Oh I love the colour scheme Pat, the peach and aqua are a beautiful combination.
Hugs
Jane

Jary said...

Beautiful as always Pat. You inspire me to do the inside of my cards! I want to be a little mouse in your studio so I can watch for myself how you create such awesome inspiration!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Wow Pat your card is adorable! Love the color combination and all those layers. You are so creative.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card, love the colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Candy said...

Gorgeous Pat!!
Love the colours you have used :o)
Hugs, Candy
Magnolia-licious Designer

Michele Roos said...

Good Morning sweetie. This is just gorgeous and love the colours. Hugs Michele xxx