Monday, June 22, 2015

My Sister . . . My Friend . . .

Hello, hello, helloooooo! I'm back with another gorgeous card . . . (well, I think it's gorgeous!!) . . . and I hope my sister thinks so too!

I used one of Mo's new digi images called "Summer Sisters" (available HERE in Mo's online store)! Mo has also created this image with curly haired girls . . . and another with one curly and one straight haired girl! Something for everyone!! Here's a close-up of these cuties . . .

I decided to make a twisted easel card . . . so my sister can display it in her office!! Here's what it looks like opened up . . .

And a bit of a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Night of Navy & Blushing Bride cardstock: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: "Dress Shoppe" by Fat Quarter for Nitwits
Heart  tag die: Magnolia
Hearts on a Sting and Butterfly dies: Memory Box
Corner die, ribbon, & pearls: My stash
Floral Ovals, Lacy Ovals, & Deckled Ovals dies: Spellbinders
Sentiment: S.W.A.L.K.
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Copics & Colored Pencils

And here's a slightly angled view . . . 

I hope you'll stop by "Mo's Dream Team Blog" and "Mo's Clubhouse Blog" for lots of beautiful daily inspiration! Oh, and please check out the "Anything Goes w/optional theme: Babies" challenge going on all this month over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!

Thanks for stopping by . . . and for your kind comments!
xo

4 comments:

Pam said...

This is fabulous! Love that sweet image. Your coloring is fabulous and all the embellies just so beautiful. Love twisted easel cards.

ednamburgess said...

Just tooo cute! Love these little girls and the way you've put it all together. Great job. Edna

Huny said...

Popped by from Mo's blog to thank you for the inspiration & ...... to see how this one was done. I've done similar with four pop ups on a square - a sort of twister easel. Your colouring is also an inspiration, since I'm rather clueless - and only started colouring when I discovered Promarkers a few years back, since other colouring mediums didn't work for me. Again, with thanks.

Beth Queen said...

Love this card. I'd like to somehow figure out how to put 3 little girls in the photo as I have 2 sisters.
Love that you show how you dress up the inside of your cards. You are a very talented artist.