Monday, June 15, 2015

Mo's "Flower Jar" . . .

Hello friends!! I hope you've had a GREAT weekend! I've been busy coloring and painting (so much more fun than cleaning house!) Here's just one of the projects I've been working on . . .

I used one of Mo's newest digi images called "Flower Jar" (available HERE in Mo's online store)! Here's a close-up . . .

I love looking at flowers . . . and smelling them (even though they make me sneeeeze!) . . . but I honestly can't tell the difference between flowers and weeds! I would have no idea what kind of flowers these are . . . except Mo told me that the red ones are poppies! They were sure fun to color, though!!

Here's a bit of a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Copic "Xpress It" cardstock
Concord Crush & Real Red cardstock: Stampin' Up
So Saffron ribbon & pearl brad: Stampin' Up
Embossing folder: Embossalicious
Copics (too many to keep track of!)

I haven't quite finished the inside, although I think it will make a lovely "Sympathy" card. Here's a slightly angled view . . . 

So . . . that's what I've been up to these past couple of days! I hope you'll stop by "Mo's Dream Team Blog" and "Mo's Clubhouse Blog" for some really gorgeous daily inspiration! Oh, and don't forget to check out the "Anything Goes w/optional theme: Babies" challenge going on all this month over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!

Thanks for stopping by . . . and, as always, thanks so much for your kind comments!
xo