Monday, June 15, 2015

Mo's "Flower Jar" . . .

Hello friends!! I hope you've had a GREAT weekend! I've been busy coloring and painting (so much more fun than cleaning house!) Here's just one of the projects I've been working on . . .

I used one of Mo's newest digi images called "Flower Jar" (available HERE in Mo's online store)! Here's a close-up . . .

I love looking at flowers . . . and smelling them (even though they make me sneeeeze!) . . . but I honestly can't tell the difference between flowers and weeds! I would have no idea what kind of flowers these are . . . except Mo told me that the red ones are poppies! They were sure fun to color, though!!

Here's a bit of a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Copic "Xpress It" cardstock
Concord Crush & Real Red cardstock: Stampin' Up
So Saffron ribbon & pearl brad: Stampin' Up
Embossing folder: Embossalicious
Copics (too many to keep track of!)

I haven't quite finished the inside, although I think it will make a lovely "Sympathy" card. Here's a slightly angled view . . . 

So . . . that's what I've been up to these past couple of days! I hope you'll stop by "Mo's Dream Team Blog" and "Mo's Clubhouse Blog" for some really gorgeous daily inspiration! Oh, and don't forget to check out the "Anything Goes w/optional theme: Babies" challenge going on all this month over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!

Thanks for stopping by . . . and, as always, thanks so much for your kind comments!
xo

3 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Pat this is gorgeous Love the simple design of the card that is taking nothing away from the image which is coloured perfectly love it (and yes it's way more fun than cleaning lol)
take care
Jacki

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is GORGEOUS, Pat!!! Your CAS design really showcases Mo's beautifully drawn and your stunningly coloured bouquet and your fancy bow is the perfect touch. My Best Matey Julie was colouring this image at my house last week and I was drooling over it. I suspect I may have to buy it now for sure! Hugs, Lesley

Beth Queen said...

Beautiful card. I have bought this image but have not used it yet as there has been a lot going on in the family. This card is making my fingers "itch" to get creative.