Monday, June 29, 2015

Daisy . . .

Hey there!! Welcome to my little corner of Blogland!! Today I have a sweet card that I made for a little girl in the U.K. named Sophie! Sophie is battling cancer, and my dear friend and DT sister, Lou Daubney is collecting cards from all over the world to send to Sophie to help cheer her up while she's undergoing treatment!! I hope little Sophie likes the color blue . . . because this card is definitely BLUE!! *** If you're interested in joining the "Cards for Sophie" campaign, please "Private Message" Lou on Facebook for details!
I used "Daisy" a sweet digi image available HERE in Mo's online store! Here's a bit of a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Night of Navy & Bashful Blue cardstock: Stampin' Up
Nitwits digi DPs: Everyday Life Series-Sympathy Collection
Sentiment stamp: Inky Antics
Ribbons, pearls, and charm: My stash
Shabby White Frantage
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

A peek at the "clean & simple" inside . . . 
And an angled view . . . 
I hope you'll stop by "Mo's Dream Team Blog" and "Mo's Clubhouse Blog" for some really beautiful daily inspiration! Oh, and don't forget to check out the new "Anything Goes w/optional theme: Summer Fun" challenge over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog . . . starting Thursday, July 2nd and running through the end of the month!

Thanks for stopping by . . .see you soon! xo