Tuesday, September 14, 2010

7 Kids College Fund Challenge # 3

Hi friends. First, I have to send out a great big THANKS to the DT over at "7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog" for choosing my 2 entries to be in the Top 3 for the # 2 Challenge! Yikes! I can't tell you how thrilled I am!! Oh, and my sister loved the cards...and I hope the friends she gives them to will cherish them!

So...down to new business! This card features "Antoinette" from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. She's available here at 7 Kids College Fund. I just love all of the Kraftin' Kimmie images...they're so whimsical! When you have a chance, pop on over to "7 Kids" and take a look...and don't forget to say "hi" to Tab while you're there! I'm entering this card in 7 Kids College Fund Challenge # 3 here. The challenge was to follow this recipe:
1 image from 7 Kids (easy cheesy!)
2 DPs (only TWO?!)
3 flowers (really? Just 3?)
1 sparkly something (I'm pretty sure Stickles don't count! LOL) So...I decided to get a jump start on some holiday cards...although many of my online friends are well into their holiday cardmaking!! For me, since it's only September, this IS getting a jump start!! hehe! So here's how I made this little card:

Cardstock: Rose Red & Very Vanilla (SU)
DPs: October Afternoon & My Mind's Eye
Prima Flowers: from 7 Kids
Flourish: Sizzix
Edging & inside tag: Magnolia Doo-hickeys
Ribbon, pink diamond (just kidding!...it's a rhinestone!) & Charm: my stash
Sentiment: JustRite Stamps (these are soooo cool!)
Copics: E11, 00, 000, 0000 (skin), R20 (cheeks), E25, 31, 50 & YR20 (hair), R02, 000, 0000, RV10, 00, 0000 (dress & scarf) C5 & 3 (skate blades), C1 & 00 (shadow), BG000 & 0000 (ice & fur).
MS punches - snowflake & leaves
Flower Soft (I used it for the fur) & lots of Stickles

I sure had fun making this card...and I hope you enjoyed looking. Please stop by soon to see what new "mischief" I've been up to! Pat

7 comments:

Julie said...

Pat - This is gorgeous. Another fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

Julie

Lisa Summerhays said...

What a sweet card! Love the furry texture on her outfit. Very cute.

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful layout of this card and the texture on image is fantastic!
Hugs,
Cabio

Pam said...

Love this sweetie! Great colors and the flower soft fur really makes this card a standout!
Hugs to you,
Pam

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the layers and embellishments! Antoinette looks so joyful on your card!!

Barb Hardeman said...

You are definitely developing your own style with the cards. This is just delightful!
Hugs,
Barb