Friday, May 7, 2010

Springtime Tilda...




Hi everyone. Just a quick note to thank you all for stopping by and for all your kind comments. It's Friday and it's an absolutely gorgeous Spring day in Richmond, VA. I had the top down on my car this morning (well, it was 59 degrees...a little chilly, but it was only 7:30 a.m...so I had to put on my seat heater!!). But I love driving with the top down...everything smells so fresh...especially first thing in the morning!

OK...so here's a new card I put together yesterday featuring little miss Tilda with her shiny red bike! Here's the recipe:

Cardstock: Stampin Up (So Saffron & Melon Mambo)
DPs: My Mind's Eye

Copics:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000 & R21 for cheeks
Hair: E19, 15, 11, & YR21
Shirt & pants: B97, 95, 91, 0000
Pinafore: R85, 83, 81, RV000
Shoes: R83, 81, & RV000
Socks & basket on bike: C1, C2
Bike: R37, 35, 32. 000 w/Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Flowers: BV08, 04, 01 & G28 & 24

I also used my Cuttlebug & oval nestabilities, MS butterfly & lattice punches, stickles (on butterflies); and buttons, flowers, ribbons, charm, & faux pearl (from my stash). Sentiment and hardware inside card are from Stampin-Up.

Thanks again for stopping by...hope you have a great day. Pat

20 comments:

Peggie said...

Super cute. Love the colors.

ShirleyTACS said...

I absolutely love your card. I love the stamp and the color combos. Everything comes together. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa A said...

Very nice Pat! Your coloring is gorgeous!

hugs, Lisa A

Silvie Z said...

Hi Pat,your card is so sweet! Love the color combos!
Hugs,
Silvie from France

Barb Hardeman said...

Gorgeous card Pat! Love the bow treatment with the little charm! Always a favorite for me. Your coloring is super gorgeous and your dp's so bright and cheerful! Wonderfuly job...
Blessings,
Barb

Candy said...

Hi Pat,
Sorry I have missed so many of your recent posts due to illness.
All of your cards are delightful. Pretty layouts, paper, pearls and charms and your colouring is fantastic :o)
Hugs, Candy

Christina C. said...

What an adorable card, Pat!! Don't worry, I do the same thing...hahahaha!
Checked out all the other beautiful cards on your blog....wunderbar!!!

Cami said...

Very sweet and pretty card! Love all the elements and your coloring is beautiful! Hugs, Cami

Myrna said...

Love your card it's so bright and cheery. Nice job with your coloring.

Leslie Avila said...

Oh Pat, She is a beaut! Keep them coming!
Happy Friday~
Leslie A.

Leonie said...

Wowsers! just gorgeous!! I love the colours and the total summery feeling this card has. Those flutterbys are just the perfect touch too!
Hugs Leonie

Karen W said...

Pat, I love what you did with your card. It is so lovely

Lisette Morris said...

Beautiful! I love the use of all the different ovals. Your Tilda is gorgeous!

Garnet said...

I love the bright colors you put on this card.
Garnet

Pam said...

Hi Pat,
I love your style, and I love this card! The colors are so happy! I love the dimensionality of the elements, and your did a fabulous coloring job!
watch out for rain this weekend!
Hugs to you,
Pam

charlene aka scrappygma said...

Adorable I love it the colors are so bright and happy !
Hugs

Only By His Grace Papercrafting said...

Hi Pat,
What a darling card. The colours are lovely.Super design.
Hugs Marion

Angelwood said...

Another beautiful card! Love the colors and sweet image! hugs, Angela

Pam said...

Pat I could leave you outstanding comments on everyone of your cards. I had to put a short cut on my desktop so I can finish looking at all of these beauties later. You pay such special attention to detail. I love that about your cards. I love how you turned down the corners on the inside cardstock the previous card. Both inside and outside of your cards are stunning.

~Thanks for sharing your talent.
Hugs,
Pam

Nancy said...

I'm not stalking - I'm just so impressed with your complex cards and simply gorgeous coloring technique. Thanks for listing the Copics you use. I'm determined to improve my coloring!
I have a Dick Blick gift card burning a hole in my pocket I NEED subdued Copics. Yes I do!