Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!




Happy Wednesday...go easy on the Margaritas!! So, I hope you're all having a great week...working, crafting, or whatever else you might be doing on this lovely Spring day!! Here's a sweet little card I made this weekend using a design layout from one of the Design Team members at Magnolia-licious. I love this image...her name is "Young Alexa" and she comes from the Elizabeth Bell collection at Susana's Custom Art & Design. I colored her with Copics...and mounted her up on dimensionals. The cardstock came from Stampin-Up (Perfect Plun & Pale Plum). Designer papers are from Heidi Grace (thanks to my friend, Sandy in NC, for prompting me to search for it! It's gorgeous, dont'cha think?!) Flowers are from my new Wild Orchid Craft shipment. I used Frosted Lace Stickles to add a little bling to the flowers and corners of the card front. Butterfly charm and pearls are from my stash. Sentiment is from Hampton Art. Hope you enjoy little Alexa. She was fun to play with! Thanks so much for stopping by...and, as always, thank you for your comments!!! Pat