Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Spring for Sale!

Hello, hello, hellooooo! Today I have a sweet little "Mother's Day" card to share with you! I actually made this for my sister's mother-in-law! I'm actually away from my main studio for a few weeks . . . so, since I have almost NO embellishments, this card (by default) ended up being rather Clean & Simple! (It feels sort of naked, as a matter of fact! LOL!)


This little image is called "Spring for Sale" and is available HERE in Mo Manning's online store!

My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Carrot Patch" by Mary Fran for Nitwits Digital Papers
Copics & Colored Pencils

Please be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful day! xo