Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Jumping . . . for Dee's Birthday!

Hi!! Welcome to my little corner of Blogland!! I have a little card to share with you today! I made this one for my little sister . . . she just celebrated her 58th birthday!! Yikes . . . she's really old! (But, full disclosure, I'm sort of older! LOL!)
This sweet image is called "Jumping" and is available HERE in Mo Manning's online store!

Here's a close-up . . .

And a bit of a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Cardstock & inside sentiment stamps: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Meadowlark" by Prima 
Corner die: Whimsy
Frilly Circle die: Memory Box
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart
Front "circle" sentiment: Whimsy
Pearls: My stash
Copics & Colored Pencils
A peek at the inside . . .

And last, but not least . . .
Please be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!! Hugs,

4 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Stunning card Pat! What a lucky Sis. The hop scotch on the inside is darling. ~jeni :)

Cathy Kuntz said...

Oh Pat this is a must have image and I love what you have done with it. the coloring, the layout and the perfect butterflies for a spring/summer day. And of course the color purples are perfect and my favorite colors to stamp with. Thank you for sharing with us.

Dortesjs said...

Very sweet card sooo sweet

Dee said...

Oh yes, I am the lucky sis and recipient of this awesome card...it's on my desk where i can see it every single solitary day. If Mo made an image with one sister tying up the other sister with a jump rope it would be even more fitting. heh heh heh...memory like a steel trap, rusted shut.