Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Jumping . . . for Dee's Birthday!

Hi!! Welcome to my little corner of Blogland!! I have a little card to share with you today! I made this one for my little sister . . . she just celebrated her 58th birthday!! Yikes . . . she's really old! (But, full disclosure, I'm sort of older! LOL!)
This sweet image is called "Jumping" and is available HERE in Mo Manning's online store!

Here's a close-up . . .

And a bit of a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Cardstock & inside sentiment stamps: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Meadowlark" by Prima 
Corner die: Whimsy
Frilly Circle die: Memory Box
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart
Front "circle" sentiment: Whimsy
Pearls: My stash
Copics & Colored Pencils
A peek at the inside . . .

And last, but not least . . .
Please be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!! Hugs,