Saturday, August 17, 2024

Lots of Mo Manning Cards!! Enjoy!

Hello there, sweet friends!! It's been months since I posted here! I've been busy traveling but I have made a few cards . . . so get ready for lots of pics! This first 6"x6"card is one I made for our beautiful granddaughter, Sophia! She graduated high school and is on her way to college!! Seems like just yesterday that she was wearing a little blue tutu and tiny black ballet slippers! This image is called "Bye Bye" and it's available in Mo's online store HERE. It's available with straight and curly hair . . . and in boy and girl versions! This is my "go to" Mo image for graduations!

Here's a peek at the inside . . . I tucked a little $$$ in the pocket for my sweet "college" girl!!


And now, for card # 2! This Z-fold card is the "brainchild" of my sister, Dee! Both of these Mo Manning images (Li'l Stinker and You're Ace) are available for members of Mo's Patreon page! I reversed the little girl image and then merged them! This is actually a wedding card for one of my sister's co-workers who is a tennis player. The stinky shoe image is supposed to be his "bride".

My sister came up with the sentiments and then I printed them off my computer! Very clever, don't you agree? I can take no credit!

And next up . . . a gatefold card with belly band featuring Fairy Harrietta available HERE in Mo's online store. There's also a curly-haired version! This card is a commission for my good friend, Sue.

Here's a peek of the card interior! I used lots and lots of sparkle, as you can see! I use Stampin' Up cardstock on all of my creations . . . with a variety of designer papers and fun embellishments from my ever-growing stash! I also colored all of these images with Copic Sketch Markers and various artist-grade colored pencils!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!! Please check out Mo's Digital Pencil online store HERE and Mo's Dream Team Blog HERE for lots of beautiful inspiration!!

xx