Sunday, February 19, 2023

To Grammy's

Hello all! I have a sweet little card to share with you today. My sister, Dee, (my long-distance crafting partner who lives in Minnesota) conceived of this creation for a dear friend of hers who was recently diagnosed with cancer. She actually timed it so her friend received this card during a recent chemo session. Just a little something to cheer her up and let her know she's not alone. 

Dee came up with the sentiments . . . and together we came up with the card design, colors, papers, etc. I merely did the coloring and assembling. We make a pretty good team! Maybe we should add my sis to Mo's Dream Team!! She's pretty clever!


This 5.5" x 4.25" card features Mo Manning's "To Grammy's" This precious digi image can be found HERE in Mo's online store!


And a peek at the sentiment in the card insert . . .

My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image & sentiment onto Xpress It cardstock
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs, lace, embellishments: My stash
Sentiments: Computer generated
Copic Sketch Markers & Colored Pencils

Be sure to check out ALL of Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration
* Mo's Digital Pencil Stamps Facebook page HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing
*Mo's Patreon Page HERE

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!