Tuesday, December 27, 2022

First Snow

 Hello all! Welcome back to my little corner of blogland! I hope you're doing well and staying warm, healthy, and happy! Here's another little Christmas card I made! 


This 5.5" x 4.25" card features Mo Manning's "First Snow."  This sweet digi image - complete with the a great sentiment - can be found HERE in Mo's online store! 

Here's a peek at the inside . . . 
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image & sentiment onto Xpress It cardstock
Cardstock & snowflake sequins: Stampin' Up
DPs & feathers: My stash
Copic Sketch Markers & Colored Pencils

Be sure to check out ALL of Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration
* Mo's Digital Pencil Stamps Facebook page HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing
*Mo's Patreon Page HERE

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!