Thursday, August 5, 2021

Flossie at the Beach

 Oh my goodness!! Have you seen? Mo is having an awesome sale over at her online store HERE

15% off all images . . . and if you spend $20 or more, you get this darling little "Flossie at the Beach"! Wowzers! Plus there are new images in the store that, like me, you will "NEED" too! And, of course, I NEEDED Flossie in my digi image collection!!! Here's what I created with this precious little girl . . . 
This is a 5.5" x 4.25" Z-fold card and, as I mentioned, it features "Flossie at the Beach"! Here's a peek at the inside . . . 
 My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto X-press It cardstock
Night of Navy and Crumb Cake cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs and dies: Stampin' Up & pearls: My stash
Daisy punch & dimensiona
Jewels, twine, and corner punch: My stash
Sand: Flower Soft
Glossy accents on pail and shovel.
Copic Sketch Markers & Caran D'Ache pencils

Be sure to check out ALL of Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing
*Mo's Patreon Page HERE

* And don't forget to join us over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE for monthly challenges plus a chance to be one of Mo's Guest Designers for a month! 

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!