Friday, June 19, 2020

Another Tilda

Hello again!! I've got another Z-fold card to share with you. I'm loving these smaller cards . . . so much simpler to mail! This is another card made with sweet little Tilda from Magnolia stamps!! I used Distress Inks for this cutie! I'm really enjoying painting with DIs lately . . . it's so relaxing!
Card Recipe:
Image stamped onto Stonehenge 100% cotton paper
Almost Amethyst Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: Morning Whispers by The Paper Boutique
Dies & pearls: My stash
Inside sentiment stamp: Stampin' Up
Tim Holtz Distress Inks

A peek at the card opened up . . .

I've decided to enter this cutie into the "As You Like It" Challenge where the theme is . . .  Digi or Rubber and why. I actually like them both!! Digi images are so convenient to use and store . . . but when I paint with Distress Inks, I prefer rubber stamping. For this one, I used a rubber stamp!

And that's it for me today!! Thanks (in advance) for visiting and for your sweet comments! Hugs . . .