Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Megan

Hello friends! I'm still in Arizona where I'm spending a few weeks visiting 6 of our amazing grandkids!! I'm having so much fun!! But, I must admit, I'm missing being back home in South Carolina in my well-stocked studio!! Soon . . . but, for now, here's my Dream Team "make" for the week!
This card features Mo Manning's "Megan"" . . . a little girl with Trisomy 21 (Down Syndrome). I made this card for my sweet friend, Emma, who is celebrating her 24th birthday next month! This adorable digi can be found HERE in Mo's online store!

Here's a side-ish view . . . 
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Xpress It cardstock
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Latest & Greatest" by Authentique
Washi tape, flower, button: My stash
Red & yellow "dots": The Paper Studio
Copic Sketch markers
 Colored Pencils

And an angled view . . .
Be sure to check out ALL of Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing
*Mo's Patreon Page HERE

* And don't forget to join us over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE for monthly challenges plus a chance to be one of Mo's Guest Designers for a month! 

Thanks for stopping by . . . and for your kind comments! Have a great week! See you soon!