Thursday, June 16, 2016

Mo's Dream Team BLOG HOP!

Hellooooo . . . and happy Thursday! I'm super excited to be joining in this month's BLOG HOP with my fellow "Mo's Dream Team" sisters!! Our theme this month (chosen by our very own lovely Anneke) is . . .

BABIES!
Now . . . if you've arrived here from the very sweet and talented Alice, then you're in the right place. But, in case you hopped into the middle or got lost along the way . . . here's this month's Blog Hop order . . . 

 LouHellenAlice and Pat (that's me!)

So . . . here's my "baby" card . . .

I've used the totally adorable "Beach Baby" available HERE in Mo's online store! Here's a close-up of this cutie . . . 
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Cardstock & twine: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Barefoot & Bliss" by Bo Bunny
Celtic Coved Square die: Cheery Lynn Designs
Frilly Circle die: Memory Box
Buttons: My stash
Copics & Colored Pencils
A peek at the inside . . . 

And one last, sort of "artsy" view . . . 
Be sure you've been leaving comments along the way . . . AND on Mo's Dream Team Blog at the end of the hop. . . because there are two $5.00 gift vouchers for Mo's online store up for grabs! (Winners will be selected at random from participating Dream Team Designers' Blogs!)

Okey dokey . . . your last stop along the way is 

And that's it for me, my lovelies!! Thanks so much for "hopping" by! I hope you had fun with today's Blog Hop! I know I did!

17 comments:

A Tad Bit Off said...

The little sunbather is adorable!

goldie said...

Oh,Pat!I love it!Soooo fab and bright!

Pillan said...

Lovely card and colouring! :)

Tindaloo said...

Fabulous card and great coloring! :) I have really enjoyed hopping along, so many wonderful creations ♥ Tindaloo

Colinda said...

Hi Pat, you've made such a sunny and cheerfil card!! Love you button sun!!
Enjoy your weekend,
Colinds

Colinda said...

Hi Pat, you've made such a sunny and cheerfil card!! Love you button sun!!
Enjoy your weekend,
Colinds

Ann Marie Governale said...

Soooo adorable.. great colors and card design.. always love to visit your blog!!! xxx Ann Marie

KSinMT said...

Very cute--your coloring is so pretty- thank you for showcasing such a cute image of Mo's. Kathy

Veronique Baadjou said...

Gorgeous card! Love your colouring and great design! Xx

Tigger a(r)t work said...

I love your card, Mo's images is so wonderful!!!

XOXO
Tiggerchen

Bunny said...

I'm in Florida and this is certainly a cute beachy card. Love the inside.

Tracy Barcus said...

Awesome! I love the colors!

Renee Butchart said...

Wow, Pat you never cease to amaze me with your gorgeous creations! Really love the colours in this one.
Hugs, Renee

Angelique said...

Stunning, great design and just love those sunny colors.
Deffo looks like fun in the sun :)

Huggsss, Angelique

McStamper said...

Love your beautiful card.

Grenouille Greetings said...

I spotted your card first, Pat, and it inspired me to actually do the hop this month. I love your beautifully coloured little girl with your fabulous paper choices and fun sun element. It's a great sentiment on the inside too!!! I'm off to continue with the hop now! Hugs, Lesley

Cathy Kuntz said...

Pat, that is the cutest card and a precious image, I love it. I love the background paper you used with the word "chillin" and other words, so perfect and the frame and the embellishments which pick up the colors in your awesomely colored image. love it Thank you for sharing your card. hugs, Cathy