Thursday, January 7, 2016

Cupcake . . .

Happy 2016, my sweet friends!! I hope you had a beautiful Christmas/Holiday Season . . . and are ready for our very first challenge of the year over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Our theme (as always) is . . .
"Anything Goes"

And for this card, I've used a Mo Manning design as a RUBBER STAMP by Penny Black! This stamp is called ". . . Cupcake" and is available HERE in Penny Black's online store. The stamp includes this cute little Mo Manning "fairy" PLUS a fun sentiment!!
For those of you who prefer working with digital images . . . this cutie is also available as a "digi" called "Dee" and is available HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a close-up . . .
I "borrowed" the idea of stapling those ribbons in the corner from my sweet friend and super-talented Teamie, Franz!! So clever, huh?! I colored this image with Copic Sketch Markers and a variety of Caran d'Ache, Faber-Castell, and Prismacolor pencils!! Here's a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image stamped onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Cardstock, ribbons,  and DPs: My stash
Front sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Inside sentiments: My stash

A look at the inside . . . 

And one more . . .
I had such fun getting all "inky" with this Penny Black stamp! Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and, as always, for your kind comments!! Please be sure to check out the "Anything Goes" challenge going on all this month over at Mo's DP2 Challenge BlogSee you soon!! xo

6 comments:

Jane said...

Oh what a lovely card to start off the new year!

Joey said...

Stunning card Pat love the touches of sparkle! I have this little lady on my desk pile to colour :D Jo x

Dortesjs said...

so very sweet Pat ;O)) have a nice week end

Aileen (mum) said...

Pat, yourcard is so colourful and beautiful. You have convinced me I need this image as well. I love how you did the inside as well, and the glitter and sparkle and and and everything

Dedal Prata said...

Love this card. So much color. The stamp is so beautiful. The smile on her face make me laugh too =)
Kiss,
Sofia

http://dedaldeprata.blogspot.pt/

Colinda said...

MMM, wish I had such a big cupcake!!
Great card!! Love the glitter ( as always, hihihi)
Enjoy your day,
Colinda