Friday, December 11, 2015

Mo's Little Drummer Boy...

Ho ho ho!! Here I am again . . . with another Christmas card! I believe this makes number FIVE for me!!! I may be in trouble here! hahaha!! But . . . check it out . . . I changed things up a bit . . . .
For today's card, I used one of my all-time favorite Mo Manning images for Christmas!! BUT . . . this time I used a Penny Black "Slapstick Cling" stamp called "Joyful Noise" (Product # 40-181). It's available HERE in Penny Black's online store!!

And, for crafters who prefer Mo Manning's digi images, this image is called "Shall I Play for You" and is available HERE in Mo's online store!

Here's a "close-up" . . .

And a bit of a side view . . .
My card "recipe"
Image stamped onto Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Cherry Cobbler & River Rock Cardstock: Stampin' Up
25 Days of Christmas DPs: Simple Stories
Poinsettia die: Magnolia
Twine, ticket stamps, brad, & pearls: My stash
Colored with Copics (too numerous to mention!) & Colored pencils

A peek at the inside . . .

And finally . . .
So . . . I guess I'd better get busy . . . I have many more cards to make!! But, wait, one more thing . . . be sure to stop by Mo's Challenge Blog for our super fun monthly challenge!! Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back! xo

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. It is so detailed inside and out so you don't have time to mass produce,hehe. You will have to convert to CAS cards to get done in time.