Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Peace...

Hellooooooo! It's been for-EVER since I've posted anything here on my blog!! Mostly because I've been traveling and hanging with kids and grandkiddos in Arizona!! But I'm back home in Virginia now . . . enjoying some beautiful fall weather . . . and panicking because there are just a few weeks left before Christmas!!! YIKES!! So . . . I decided I needed to get crackin' on this year's Christmas cards!!! This,, then, is number FOUR of my Christmas cards!!
I used one of Mo Manning's adorable digi images called Choir (Redux), available HERE in her online store! The original Choir image is still available HERE! Both are positively precious! Here's a "close-up" . . .
And a bit of a side view . . .
My card "recipe"
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Pool Party & Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Eskimo Kisses DPs: Basic Grey
Lattice Rectangle dies: Spellbinders
Ribbon, bells, & pearls: My stash
Stickles
Deer: Wild Orchid Crafts
Colored with Copics (too numerous to mention!) & Colored pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
And last, but not least . . .
So . . . gotta run! I have lots more cards to make . . . and so little time before they have to be mailed!!! But, wait, one more thing . . . be sure to stop by Mo's Challenge Blog for our super fun monthly challenge!! And . . . I'm outa here!! Catch ya later!! xo

3 comments:

Dortesjs said...

whooo very sweet card Pat, Mo is awsome - your dies around is very pretty. and the paper with the deer is so so sweet

Lisa Lynn said...

Glad you are home safe and sound and back to creating beautiful cards!!! You know I was so worried about you, hehe. This is just gorgeous. Love the image!!!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love your card....super sweet.