Monday, May 4, 2015

Taking a Break!

Happy Monday! Here's a little something I created using Mo's adorable "Taking a Break" digi image . . .


This Mo Manning image is available HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a close-up . . .

And a bit of a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White Cardstock
Creamy Caramel cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: by Whiff of Joy
Cloud dies: Memory Box
Fence and tag dies: Magnolia
Corner die & twine: My stash
Inside sentiment: Inkadinkado
Copic markers & a variety of colored pencils

Copics:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E53, 50, 27, 25, 15
Overalls: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91, and T2 & N3
Orange: YR27, 24, 23, 21, 20, 68, 65, and T2 &, N3
Shoes: C8, 5, 3, 1
Grass: G43, 94, 99, YG93
Dog: E57, 55, 53, 51, 50, W3

A peek at the inside . . . 

And . . . one last, "artsy" angle . . .

I've decided to enter this little Mo "make" in the current challenge (#86) going on over at "Sketchy Challenges" HERE using this cool sketch by Sabine . . . 

Sooooo . . .  that's it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon! Be sure to check out the "Anything Goes w/optional theme: For Teenz Only" challenge starting Thursday over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!


5 comments:

Kolina Miskiewicz said...

beautiful card ;)

Lizzy Smith said...

This is darling! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog, I'm your newest follower. TFS xx Lizzy

Lizzy Smith said...

This is darling! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog, I'm your newest follower. TFS xx Lizzy

debby4000 said...

Adorable, fabulous card, love it.
Luv
Debby

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi wow just loving your card great take on Sabine's fab sketch just adore your colouring and image thanks for the inspiration and thank you for joining us at the Sketch Challenges :)