Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bronte & Bella CELEBRATE their new "Clubhouse"!!

Oh oh oh!! It's Thursday!! And I just heard the most exciting news . . . Bronte & Bella are getting a new "Clubhouse" next month!! Stay tuned here and over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog for more information!!

And now . . . it's time for another new challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog!! My sweet and oh-so-talented friend Franz is our hostess this week. And she's chosen another of my favorite themes . . .

Add a Ribbon!

Whoa . . . how easy is that?!!
It's Bronte & Bella . . . one of my oldest and most favorite Mo Manning images!! This one is called "So Jazzed" . . . . and is available HERE in Mo's online store. Now I know the card is pink and brown . . . but Bella is an artsy little "free spirit" . . . so I decided she needed to wear some bright RED . . . to offset her crazzzy red hair!! hehe!!

A side view . . . 
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Cryogen Metallic White Cardstock
Pretty in Pink & Chocolate Chip cardstock: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: Nitwits
Corner die: Joy Crafts
Circle die: Memory Box
Ribbon, pearls, & charm: My stash
Shabby Pink Frantage
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment tags: LOTV
Shin Han & Copic markers; colored pencils

And . . . one more pic . . . 
OK . . . now it's your turn . . . but before you get craftin', first you'll want to head on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous projects created by Franz and the rest of my clever DT sisters! Then, please join us in this week's "Add a Ribbon" challenge. It's easy . . . just pull out your craft supplies and at least one Mo Manning image and start creating!!

Oh, oh, oh . . . and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants! What an easy and fun way to get some new Mo images, right?!

And that's it for me! Have a great week! Hugs . . .