Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Sprout

Hello again from Arizona!! My sweet hubby and I are wrapping up our visit here . . . and getting ready to head back home to South Carolina! I have a couple more cards (made in my AZ studio) to share with you!! I'm happy to say that I've done a bit of shopping . . . for DPs, dies, and embellies! Yay!!! But I will be thrilled to get back to my "well stocked" SC studio . . . and my camera! I love my iphone . . . but it's not the best "camera"! LOL!

Here's today's creation . . . a "thank you" card for our neighbors in SC who have been watching over our home in SC and bringing in our mail this past month!! They're the best neighbors ever!!

This card features an adorable Mo Manning image called "Sprout" . . . she's available HERE in Mo's online store! This cutie has always been one of my favorite Mo Manning images . . . and so easy to color!! Here's a close-up . . .

The "twisted easel" opened up . . .

A peek from the other side . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Cardstock: My Paper Studio
DPs, flower, & sentiment stamps: My stash
Dies: Cheery Lynn & Spellbinders
Copics & Caran D'Ache Pablo Colored Pencils

And, one last view . . .
Be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

* And be sure to mark your calendars for April 6, 2019 . . . 
Our first blog challenge in almost 18 months will be happening . . . 
over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE !!!

Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and for your lovely comments that make my day!!! See you soon!! Hugs,