Thursday, March 12, 2015

A "Green" Challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog

Hello...and welcome to my little corner of blogland! It's time for another challenge over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! The challenge theme, as always, is "Anything Mo Goes" with the OPTIONAL THEME (selected by my lovely and talented DT sister, Lis) . . .

"GREEN"
And here's my Mo "make" for today's challenge...

Just scroll down a teensy bit for more details on this creation . . . including a full list of supplies!

And please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous projects created by Lis and the rest of my very talented Design Teamies!

I hope you'll join us for this month's fun challenge. Mo will be awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants! What an easy and fun way to get some new Mo images, right?!

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!! xo