Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A "Clean & Simple" Happy Birthday

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I did! And today I spent some time in my studio coloring and cardmaking! My fave kind of day, let me tell ya!! (I'll let you in on a little secret . . . it takes me as long to make a Clean & Simple card as it takes me to make one of my fancy schmancy creations!! Maybe longer! hehe!!) Take a look . . .


This cutie is a Mo Manning image called "Cupcake Hamster" . . . . she's available HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a close-up . . .

A side view . . . 
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White Cardstock
White and Kraft cardstock
Ornate Frames Embossing Set: Sizzix
Corner & tag dies, ribbon, doily, and brad: My stash

Copic markers:
Aqua: BG10, 11, 13, 15, 18
Pinks: RV00, 10, R81, 83, 85
Chocolate cupcake: E21, 23, 25, 27, 29
Hamster: E50, 51, 53, 55, 59

Prismacolor Pencils:
Peacock Blue
Dark Brown
Pink

A peek at the inside (both sentiments on the right come with Mo's "Cupcake Hamster" digi image; the sentiment on the left side "pocket" was computer-generated) . . . 

And . . . finally . . .

And . . . that's it for me! Oh . . . and be sure to check out the fun challenge that starts this Thursday over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!