Thursday, February 12, 2015

Anything Goes at Mo's (Optional Theme: BOYS)

Yikes . . . it's been forever since I posted a card/project here!! Why? Because I've been traveling a bit. Went on a week-long Caribbean Cruise with my sweet hubby . . . and then I spent a week in Phoenix, AZ with my three craaaazy kids and six of our darrrrrrrrrling grandkiddos!! Such fun!!

And now I'm back . . . and it's Thursday . . . and it's time for another challenge over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! We're doing something a little different this year at Mo's! All of our challenges will be "Anything Goes" but with an optional theme!! I LOVE IT!! So, my sweet and talented DT sister Amanda has decided she'd like our OPTIONAL THEME to be . . .

"Boys, Boys, Boys"

With a Mo Manning image, of course! So, I thought I'd make a birthday card for our sweet grandbaby, Henry . . . who will have his first birthday in just a few weeks! Here's what I came up with . . .
I used one of Mo's little boy images called Bastian with Bear. He's available HERE in Mo's online store.

Here's a close-up of this little darlin' . . .

And a side view . . .
My card "recipe"
Image printed on Cryogen white metallic cardstock
Island Indigo and Very Vanilla cardstock: Stampin' Up
Island Indigo Twine: Stampin' Up
Digital DPs: "Bear Academy" by Mary Fran for Nitwits
Flag die: Lala Land Crafts
Buttons, charm, mini clothes hangers: My stash
Sentiments: Stampin' Up & Inkadinkado
Copics & Caran d'Ache/Pablo pencils

A peek at the inside . . .

And finally . . .
Now, please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous projects created by Amanda and the rest of my very talented Design Teamies! Then please join us for this fortnight's challenge!!

** Mo will be awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants! What an easy and fun way to get some new Mo images, right?!

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!! Hugs . . . .