Looking for my current Magnolia-licious DT project? Please scroll down...
Okey dokey...hello again!! Yep...Tuesday means it's time for another fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog too!! Our "sassy" and talented DT sistah, Cathy, is our hostess again this week! And once again, because October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, our theme is...
and this week we've also added
Sooooo...oh yea, I made a little shopping visit to Sassy Cheryl's Digis...and found another darling image that, once again, I just HAD to have!! (I have no control when it comes to Cheryl's images! hehehe!!) And here's what I came up with...a pink Christmas card!!!
Here's my card "recipe"...
- Cardstock: Blushing Bride (Stampin' Up)
- DPs: Eskimo Kisses (Basic Grey)
- Die cuts: Snowflake border (Memory Box), Snowflake, circle, & scalloped circle dies (Nestabilities)
- Punches: Snowflake & leaf (Martha Stewart), Scalloped Circle (Stampin' Up)
- Snowflake embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
- Ribbon, Rhinestones, & Flowers: My stash
- Snow (Polar White Flower Soft) & Liquid Applique
- Glitter: MS Coarse Glitter & Stickles
- Sentiments: LOTV
As usual, I colored this darlin' with Copics with a bit of Prismacolor Pencils for richer shading...
- R83, 81, 20, 00, RV00, 000 (pinks)
- BG10, 11, 000, 0000 (blue greens)
- G24, 21, 20 (greens)
- E33, 31, 30 (twig arms)
- BG0000 (Shadow around image)
Here's a peek at the inside...
Alright my sassies, it's time to hop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to check out all the PINK gorgeousness by Cathy and the rest of Cheryl's talented Sassy DT!!
Oooohhhh oooohhh ooohh...but wait...wouldja like to see an "artsy fartsy" view?!
Hehehe...and just one more for good measure!
Alrighty roo...now I'd LOVE for you to come join the fun over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! Just remember to follow this week's PINK & DIE CUTS theme! Oh, and...don't forget to link your finished project to this week's challenge...because one lucky participant (selected at random) will win a $5.00 digi credit to spend at Sassy Cheryl's Digis Online Store HERE!!
Oops...I nearly forgot...I've decided to enter this cutie patootie in the following challenges...
- Anything Goes #51 - Die Cuts/Punches
- Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle & Bling
- Touched by a Butterfly - Pink
- Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes
- Paper Sundaes - Fave Color Combination (Pink & blue & green...pastels)