Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you....

Just wanted to post a happy b-day message for my sweet hubby...and I know he'll see this because I just figured out how a person can sign up for email updates of my blog posts! Whooohoooo! (I think). You don't even know how challenging this was for me...being all but computer illiterate, y'know!! (A special thanks to my friend and fellow Virginian, Suzanne Dean for your help on this!) Oh...and guess what? I just subscribed w/my hubby's email address to see if it works! ROTFLMBO!! So, if I did it right, he should get this little Happy B-Day message!! That's all for now...I am going to give him the special Pirate Edwin b-day card I made for him ages ago! I can't even believe I've kept it a secret!! hehehe. Have a beautiful evening/night/day wherever you are! See you soooooooooooooooooooon! Pat