Saturday, April 10, 2010

Splendiferous Day...




Wow...twice in one day!! I've been having the best time in my craft room this afternoon...I no sooner start one card and I have 2 or 3 ideas for my next projects rattling around in my head!! So...here's my latest creation...here's Tilda w/her hugely splendiferous petticoat!! If you're familiar w/this stamp, you will have noticed that I removed her wings. Isn't she just toooooo cute?!! I used Stampin-Up (SU) cardstock (Ruby Red & Very Vanilla) as well as DP from K&Company. Flowers are Prima...ribbon & "pearls" are from my stash. I used my Nestabilities & Cuttlebug to make the shapes inside and out...sentiment is from A Muse stamps, and I colored Tilda w/these Copics:

Skin: E13, 11, 00, & R21 for her face
Hair: E35, 17, 19, & Y21 & 20
Coat/dress & hair ribbon: BG18, 13, 11, 10 & 00
Petticoat: BG10 & 0000
Belt & shoes: R29, 24, 22, 21, & 20
Then I "grunged" her up a bit in the corners with W3

I had a really fun time with this little Tilda card...hope you enjoyed her...thanks for stopping by...and Tilda & I both hope you have a splendiferous day!! Pat