Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just kickin' back...




Hi again!! I've been practicing my coloring and just whipped this little card together. Not too "embellished" but cute, just the same (if I do say so myself!) I used Stampin Up cardstock (barely banana) and a variety of designer papers from my scrap stash. I colored Tilda w/these Copics:

Face & hands: E13, 11, 00, & R21
Hair: E35, YR21 & YR20
Shoes & hair bows: R88, 83, & 81
Jeans & shirt: B97, 95, & 91

I used my extra-fine white Sharpie poster-paint marker (I looooove this pen!) for highlights and to decorate her shirt & pants; and I applied some Inkssentials glossy accents to her shoes and some Star Dust Stickles to her wings to make the shine & sparkle. Sentiment & flower stamps are from Stampin Up using "Not Quite Navy" ink.

I hope she brings a smile to your face! Thanks for visiting...and for your comments! Am off to the gym (arrgghhhh) with my sweet hubby! When I get home I'll be "kickin' back like little Tilda! Have a beautiful April day! Pat