Monday, March 22, 2010

Tilda in polka-dots...



Happy Monday, everyone. I woke up to a thunderstorm this morning. The puppies went outside, took one look at the rain, and turned right around and came back inside! Not to worry, though...the storm moved through Richmond pretty quickly...and now the sun is trying to peek out...so the pups were able to go outside after all! Needless to say, I decided it was a perfect day to hang out in my craft room! Here's sweet little Tilda in pink & lavender polka-dots. The truth is, I had no intention of covering Tilda's pinafore with polka-dots...but, when I removed the cap from one of my Copic markers, I splashed a small spot of ink right on the pinafore! So...I improvised...and Tilda got herself some polka-dots!! (LOL). Oh...and then I decided to add some Inkssentials Glossy Accents to her shoes, ribbons, and polka-dots (to make them really stand out!) Designer paper came from K & Company...and here are the Copics I used:

Face: E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E25, 99, 33, YR21
Dress & socks: RV25, 23, 21
Pinafore: V17, 12, & 000 (I used V17 & RV 25 for the dots)
Shoes: C9, 7, 5, 3, 1

Thanks so much for stopping by...and thanks for your comments! Have a beautiful evening! (I'm already planning my next 3 cards!) Pat