Friday, March 12, 2010

My first post...

...on my first ever blog! Let me just say that I wish I had listened to my mother 25 years ago when she told me to study computers! A special thanks to my daughter-in-law, Christy, for helping me with this. I swear, creating this blog was harder than natural childbirth of a nearly 10# baby!! Seriously, it may take a "normal" person (including my 11-year-old grandaughter, Emma) 15 minutes to create a blog...it took me a full day!!

I swore I wouldn't do this blog thing...but then I discovered those darling and completely addictive Tilda & Edwin (Magnolia) stamps...and joined the Magnolia-licious Yahoo group...and the rest is, as they say, history! So, here I am, sharing my crafting/cardmaking "journey". Thanks so much for stopping by...catchya later! ;-)