Monday, November 13, 2023

Valerie in Autumn

Hey friends! So . . . I’m learning a new skill here! I’m trying to figure out how to use my iPad for posting onto my blog and, I must say, the learning curve is a steep one for me (a Baby Boomer who doesn’t understand technology!) Fingers crossed and we’ll see how this works out!

Here’s an autumn card I recently made using the adorable digi “Valerie in Autumn” available HERE in Mo’s online store. 

The digi file contains two images . . . This is one of the images. Isn’t she totally adorable? And here’s a quick peek at the inside . . .

I used lots of supplies from my stash of designer papers and dies! And I colored Valerie with my Copic Sketch markers.  Sentiment and pumpkin stamps, as well as card stock papers, are all from Stampin’ Up.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! Now let’s see if I can publish this successfully! Hehehe!