Thursday, January 28, 2021

Grad with Rose

 Hey there, my friends!! Are you starting to "settle in" to 2021?! I wonder how long before I stop writing 2020 on everything?! {Wink!} So . . . I'm back with a new card!! This one celebrates our eldest granddaughter, Emma. She graduated from Northern AZ University (NAU) Summa Cum Laude. We are all so proud of this beautiful and capable young woman!!

This 5.5" x 4.25" Z-fold card features Mo's "Grad With Rose" and is available HERE in the "Curly haired" version in Mo's online store. There's also a straight haired version available HERE. Here's a peek at the inside . . .

My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Copic X-press It cardstock
Cardstock, dies, & sentiments: Stampin' Up
DPs and pearls: My stash
Copic Sketch Markers & Colored Pencils

Be sure to check out ALL of Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing
*Mo's Patreon Page HERE

* And don't forget to join us over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE for monthly challenges plus a chance to be one of Mo's Guest Designers for a month! 

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!