Saturday, August 1, 2020

Blast!

Hi friends! I have a fun little birthday card to share with you today! This is actually the card I sent to our very own, super talented artist, and my sweet friend . . . Maurie J. Manning!!

This 5.5" x 4.25" Gate-Fold card features "Blast" (girl) available HERE in Mo's online store. There's also a cute little boy version. Both images come with two perfect sentiments!!

OK . . . so, true story . . . I made this card to send to Mo for her birthday . . . I was so focused on getting it addressed correctly that I TOTALLY FORGOT TO SIGN THE INSIDE OF CARD!!! Aaack!! I'm feeling a little air-headed right about now! But, I told Mo she could now send it to someone else for their birthday! Hahahaha!!

My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Copic X-Press It cardstock
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Summer Splash" by Carta Bella
Glossy Accents on gloggles and soaker gun: Ranger
Copic Sketch Markers & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
Be sure to check out ALL of Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing
*Mo's Patreon Page HERE

* And don't forget to join us over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE for monthly challenges plus a chance to be one of Mo's Guest Designers for a month! 

Thanks for stopping by . . . thanks for your kind comments! See you soon!