Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Fruitcake

Hello friends!!!  Have you heard about Mo Manning's brand new "Patreon" page? It's AWESOME!!! It's a great way to support Mo as an independent artist . . . and you can get up-to-the-minute updates, pre-released digital images, coupons for Mo's online store, and so much more!! Check it out HERE.

Okey dokey . . . on to my newest creation . . . my FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD of 2019!!!

This card features Mo Manning's "Fruitcake"! I have no idea how I missed this one last year! Oh ya . . . probably because I was deep into moving from Virginia to South Carolina!! But . . . OMG . . . when I saw this image and sentiment - a quote from Jimmy Buffett - I knew it needed to be my first Christmas card of 2019!!! You see, we moved to a retirement community called Latitude Margaritaville! And, my husband and I have been "Parrotheads" for 2 decades!!! So, it was just meant to be!! This cute digi image (complete with sentiments) can be found HERE in Mo's online store! Here's a close-up . . .

And a side view . . .

A peek at the inside of the card . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Xpress It cardstock
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs, pearls, & inside stamp: My stash
Star Dust Stickles
Corner & mitten dies: Memory Box
Snowflake punch: Martha Stewart
Copic Sketch markers
 Colored Pencils

And an angled view . . .
Be sure to check out ALL of Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing
*Mo's Patreon Page HERE

* And don't forget to join us over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE for monthly challenges plus a chance to be one of Mo's Guest Designers for a month! 

Thanks for stopping by . . . and, as always, for your kind comments! Have a great week! Hugs,