Thursday, November 14, 2013

Christmas & Holiday "Magic" at Mo's!

Happy Thursday, my lovelies!! It's time for another fun challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! And this week, my sweet friend and talented DT sister, Franz, is our hostess! Franz thinks it's . . .

"Not Too Early for Christmas!"
. . . which, coincidentally, is this week's challenge theme!

No problem! I've been in Christmas Card mode for weeks now!! hehe! Here's what I came up with . . .
This sweet Mo Manning image is called "With the Baby" . . . and is available HERE in Mo's online store! Here's a peek at the inside . . .
Card Recipe . . . 
Ivory cardstock: DCWV
DPs: "December 25" by KaiserCraft
Sentiments: LOTV (front) and My stash (inside)
Dies: Memory Box, Magnolia, & JoyCraft
Gold baubles, gold mesh, ribbon, & lace: My stash
Wooden deer: Wild Orchid Crafts
Colored w/Shin Han & Copic markers & colored pencils

And one last, kind of "artsy" pic . . .
Please pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog and check out the fabulous  projects created by my sweet and very talented Design Teamies! Then I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge. Just pull out your craft supplies and at least one Mo Manning image . . . and join us in getting into the Winter Holiday mood!

Oh . . . and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants!

Thanks so much for visiting! Hugs . . .