Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Anything "Sassy Cheryl's" Goes . . .

Hey there, my lovelies! Welcome to another Tuesday . . . you made it just in time for another cool challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! But before we get to that, I have a little something to share with you!!

* * * * * * *
Next Tuesday, October 8th starting at 6:00 a.m. EST . . .  Sassy Cheryl's is releasing 
SIX NEW WINTER DIGI IMAGES!!

AND...to help celebrate, The Sassy Cheryl Design Team Ladies will be having a 
BLOG HOP!!
So...mark your calendars and set your alarms...you won't want to miss it!

Plus...there will be PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES!!
* * * * * * * 
Now . . . back to this week's challenge!! We're doing one of my all-time favorite themes . . .

"Anything 'Sassy Cheryl' Goes"

Well . . . since I've been on a bit of a Christmas/Winter kick, I though, why break the streak!! So, yes, here's another Christmas/Winter Holiday card . . . 
Say hello to "Flat Bottom Snowy" . . . one of my favorite snowmen images ever!! You can find this frosty fellow HERE in Sassy Cheryl's online store.

Care for a close-up? Of course you would (hehe!) . . . 
  
And a bit of a side view . . .
    My Card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Night of Navy cardstock & ink: Stampin' Up
Crumb Cake seam binding: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Midnight Frost" byBo Bunny
Nesting Square Doilies dies: QuicKutz
Corner die: Whimsy
Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls & inside sentiment: My stash
Polar White Flower Soft
Glossy Accents
Liquid Applique
Colored with Copic & Shin Han markers

A peek at the inside . . . 

And, the "artsy" view . . . 
Now . . . please take a few moments to visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and see what my talented Design Teamies have created this week for inspiration! Then I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Who knows? You may just be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl digis!! Lots of luck!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs . . . until next time . . .