Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Thinking of You" at Sassy Cheryl's

Hey there, m'darlins!! Here we are at Tuesday once again . . . wheet whoooooo! Are ya ready for another fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog? Well . . . I am! And, I gotta say, if ya haven't seen what Sassy Cheryl's been up to lately, please do check out her new blog "Illustrated by Cheryl" HERE . . . she's been "journaling" daily . . . and showing some really fun sketches of upcoming images. It's such fun to see what Sassy Cheryl (a.k.a. Sassy Sally's alter-ego, I'm convinced) has going on in that clever brain of hers! Oh, and speaking of Sassy Sally and new images. . . check out Sassy Cheryl's store HERE. I just know that I'll be ordering several new images each and every week if Sassy Cheryl keeps up this pace! hehehe!! And I say . . . "keep 'em comin'!"

Sooooooo, my sweet and oh-so-talented Sassy DT sistah, Dawn, is our hostess this week! And Miz Dawn has decided that this week's theme should be . . .

"Thinking of You"

Easy peasy, my sassy friend!! Here ya go . . . 
I just had to have this new Sassy Cheryl image . . . and, it seems that I was not alone . . . because several of my Sassy DT sistahs also made cards with this cutie!! Hehe! Great minds think alike!! You, of course, recognize Sassy Sally and her sweet little Bella, right? This darling image is called "A Penny for your "Thoughts" . . . and is available right HERE at Sassy Cheryl's Digis. Here's a close-up . . .
OK . . . here's the deal . . . I haven't made a "Tent Card" in a couple of weeks, so I thought . . . "what the heck!" Looking for an easy tutorial? HERE ya go!! I'm actually pretty pleased with how this turned out. Here's a side view . . . 
My card "recipe" . . .
Crumb Cake & Night of Navy cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Fair Skies" by Farmhouse Paper Co.
Corner dies: Whimsy
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Jute & pearls: My stash
Copic Sketch markers & color pencils

Another side view . . .
And, of course you've come to expect the ever-popular "artsy fartsy" view, right?! Well . . . how 'bout this for "artsy"??  . . .
And that, my friends, is what I've been up to! Now . . . please visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented DT sistahs have created this week! Then, we'd love for you to pull out some of your own craft supplies and at least one Sassy Cheryl image and join us for this week's challenge! Oh, and don't forget . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and, as always, for your very sweet comments! Great big "sassy" hugs!