Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Un"Frog"ettable . . .


Howdy doody, my sweet bloggin' buddies!! Hope you had a fabulous weekend and that your week is off to a great start!! I've been enjoying this lovely Spring weather! I do so love this time of year! We had a few showers yesterday here in Richmond, VA, USA . . . just enough to cool things down a bit! Sooooo, now that we have the weather report behind us, we can get to the really fun stuff! hehe! 


It's Tuesday . . . and guess what? It's time for another fun, fun, FUN challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! Oh, and guess what else? I believe I might just be your Sassy Hostess this week . . . and here's what I've chosen for our challenge theme . . .   

Don't be SQUARE!
(No Square cards please!)


This "swivel" card features one of Sassy Cheryl 's newest images called "Avery finds her Prince"! Isn't she soooooo precious? You can find her HERE at Sassy Cheryl's online store. Now, for an extreme close-up . . .


Take a look at the little frog's hand (hmmmm . . . paw . . . flipper?! I have no idea what it's called . . . LOL!)! He's cupping Avery's chin in it! LOL! That Sassy Cheryl just cracks me up! Oh, and d'ya see that sparkliness? It's from the Cryogen paper I always use! I love it . . . Copics blend like "buttah" on this paper!) Here's another view . . .


The sentiment is from a place called D.R.S. Designs . . . and it says . . .

Un "FROG" ettable,
That's what you are!

Hehehe!! Isn't that hilarious?!  Here's the "next" level . . .


There's a bit of space for a personal note . . . right next to that little dancin' frog!

My card "recipe" . . .
Whisper White Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: Magnolia
Nestabilitieis Dies: Spellbinders
Sentiment: D.R.S. Designs
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Frog stamp, brad, ribbon, pearls, and charm: My stash
Copics

And, finally, you KNOW it just wouldn't be one of my posts without the much sought after "aht-sy faht-sy" view, (hehehe!) so here ya go . . .


Okey dokey, kiddos . . . now it's time for you to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my clever and uber talented DT "Sassettes" have created for inspiration! Then, please come join us for this week's challenge! Just remember to follow this week's "Don't be SQUARE" theme! And don't forget, m'darlins . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Ooooh . . . I've decided to enter this cutie into . . .
Wild Orchid's Challenge #50: Anything Goes

Thanks bunches for stopping by . . . and for your sweet and sassy comments!! Until next time . . . Mwahhhhh!