Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Puppy Love!" Sneak Peeks!!

Hello my sugar muffins! Just a quick - but very important - post!! Beginning today, Sugar Nellie is pre-viewing its newest stamp collection...it's called "Puppy Love"...and these stamps are beyond FABULOUS!!


So please pop on over to Sugar Nellie's Blog and check out the gorgeous "Puppy Love" creations by my Sugar Nellie DT sistahs! Believe me when I tell ya, these new stamps are sooooooooo cute! And, I swear, you will want them ALL!! (I know I do! hehehe!) They go on sale at Funky Kits on Friday, January 13th!! Whooohooo! One favor...please, pleeeeeeeease save some for me!!

And...mark your calendars for our "Puppy Love" Blog Hops Friday (1/13) & Saturday (1/14)!

That's it for me...am off to find my credit card before Friday!! Hugs...until next time!