Monday, July 18, 2011

July Summer Bash Blog Hop!!!

Beaches...sailing...swimming...fishing...barbecues...picnics...sun...VACATIONS...

Whoa...what's not to love about July?!!
(OK...forget mosquitoes, sunburns, traffic, and gnats...let's stick with the FUN stuff!)

And...speaking of fun...have you been having the MOST FUN on this awesome

Summer Bash Blog Hop?!! 

If you haven't heard about it, then check out 
Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog for all the details!

If you've arrived by way of my incredibly talented friend, Norma, then you're right on track!! If you started in the middle and would like to catch up...you can start at beginning by visiting Sharon HERE.

So...for my card, I opted to go with a "beach" theme...OK...well, my DPs are from Kaiser Craft's "Seaside Collection" (that's beachy, right?!)...and, since I'm not actually going to the beach for another 6 weeks, I decided that I needed a way to take a "mental vacay"...hehehahahehe! (That's me laughing!!)


Now, I've had this darling little Lovely Tilda for ages...and if she had lips, you'd see that she's laughing!! And this sentiment (from Stampendous) seemed absolutely perfect! Add a little sun...and voila...beach party vacation (a.k.a. ME partying in St. Maarten!!)!! Lovely Tilda and the Sun both came from Magnolia-licious, my "go to" store for all things Magnolia!


I'm having such fun with tent cards lately...perfect for Lovely Tilda, huh?!! 


That's it for me, kids! Oops...almost forgot...
 
MY LETTER IS: “O”
 
OK...now that you've collected all of the letters, hop on back to
Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog for details on what to do next!

Thanks for so much for joining us on our fun Summer Bash Blog Hop!!