Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Buttons & Bows" at Mo's!

Hehehehe...I'm a poet!!

I'm excited because it's time for another fun challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog...I'm sad because it's my last week as hostess...and I'm excited because my friends and DT sistahs have come up with some more really fabby themes for the next several weeks! But, we'd better work on this week first, huh?! My theme: Buttons & Bows! That's pretty easy, right? Only 3 requirements to enter this fun challenge:

1. Use at least one button
2. Use at least one bow
3. and, of course, use at least one Mo Manning image!

So for this week's project, I chose this adorable little Mo Manning image called "Shy". She's available HERE at Mo's store.


I used cardstock from Stampin' Up (Baja Breeze & Pretty in Pink) and some lucious DPs from Heidi Grace's "Daisy Dear" collection...the yellow touches are special request from my sis, Dee! (This one's just for you, sweetie!)


The ribbon is from Stampin' Up (So Saffron)...and the seam binding inside is from the Ribbon Girl. the buttons are from my stash...I used Label 14 Nestabilities...oh, and the doily is from the Savannah, GA hotel we stayed in a couple of weeks ago when my hubby and I were on our mini vacay! LOL!


I used Copics to color this sweetie... E21, 00, 000, 0000 (skin); R20 (cheeks); R21 (lips); BG72, 10, 000, 0000, B21, 0000 (blues); RV34, 32, 10, 000 (pinks); E53, 51, 50, 15, Y21 (hair); G21, 20, YG63 (grass); Y18, 15, 13, 11, E53, 50 (bunny); W2 (shading); B0000 (light blue glow around this adorable little doll babyl!!)...and the fun sentiment inside is from Stampabilities!


So...that's what I've been up to lately! Now you'll want to pop over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to take a peek at the brilliant creations made by my uber talented DT sistahs!! Then, pull out those buttons and bows and your fave Mo Manning image (if you need a new one, check out Mo's Store HERE) and get crafting my dears!!! Remember to enter your "masterpiece" into this week's "Buttons & Bows" challenge at Mo's...and you may just win a free digi image from Mo herself! Whooohoo! Thanks so much for stopping by for a peek...and thanks for your kind comments. Until next time....